Michael Beaubaire, MDExecutive Advisor
- Principal, Entrepreneur and Advisor to Technology, Healthcare & Life Sciences Industries.
- With 25 years of experience in emerging technology, have executed scientific diligence, entrepreneurial operating services and capital market strategies to broad range of technology and health science companies.
- Roles include physician, investment banker, strategic and licensing advisor, principal investor and entrepreneur.
- Graduate of Northwestern School of Medicine, Wharton & University of Pennsylvania.
Peter U. Feig, MD
- President of PF Pharmaceutical Development, LLC, providing consultant services to the Pharmaceutical, Device, and Biotechnology Industries and to Venture Capital firms.
- Expertise in drug development, regulatory strategy, and translational science.
- Formerly Senior Director, vice-president, and CMO in large and small pharmaceutical companies, including Merck Research Laboratories, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Karos Pharmaceuticals.
- Led large clinical programs for new antihypertensive and antidiabetic drugs development; mentored strong clinical teams; worked closely with basic science and commercial teams; headed company safety boards.
- Developed multiple cardiovascular, metabolic, and other compounds and achieved regulatory approval worldwide of three new molecular entities.
- Maintains an academic career as Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College where he is also a consultant to the Clinical Translational Science Center, developing courses in translational science and, until recently, attending physician at the Yale-affiliated VA Medical Center.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology, member, fellow, and on the board of several professional societies and small start-up companies.